DA BEARS

oh oh da bears! oh oh da bears da bears!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

A date is set...

... and no, it's not a wedding date.

IT'S THE DATE FOR THE BEARS "HALF WAY TO CAMP" GET-TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!

So, here is the info:

When: January 2, 2007
Where: Nanaimo
Who: Any BEARS, past or present
What: Dinner and a movie!!!!! (the restuarant and movie are TBA)

Here is what I need you guys to do in order for this to happen:

- get back to me asap (email or blog) and let me know if you are coming.
- book that day off.
- get ready for the time of your life (what else would expect when you're with the Bears?)

If you do this for me I will get back to you and let you know more details. Can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Reuben!
    Love to come but i need more details for my parents
    Yeah Love to see every one

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Reuben the Destroyer said…

    I'll let you know when I get more numbers.

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i'm sooo there

     

Post a Comment

<< Home